New Stuff: Two Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPads by Texas Instruments arrived today.
I ordered them weeks ago, when they were available for less than the half price directly from TI, figuring I’ll find a use for them.
The Stellar Launchpad features:
- ARM® Cortex™-M4F-based microcontroller
- USB Micro-B connector for device
- RGB user LED
- Two user switches (application/wake)
- Onboard Stellaris® In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- Available I/O brought out to headers on a 0.1″ grid
- Switch-selectable power sources:
- USB device
- Reset switch
Now … what to do with them?