So, I finally managed to get the basics done and put them together. First were the ESC for the motors. I had ordered two Turnigy 30A ESC for brushed motors from HobbyKing and it took “only” six weeks for them to be delivered. I guess it was my fault, ordering right before the chinese new year, when nobody seems to work for the next two weeks. At least neither my order was processed nor my questions were answered by the support. Anyway, they arrived eventually and I connected them to the motors, the battery pack and the Arduino. Continue reading Controlling the boats motors from Android
After six weeks of waiting the electronic speed controllers I ordered from HobbyKing finally arrived.
I just hooked it up to an Arduino Mega and a motor and the battery pack of the boat to do some preliminary testing, so there isn’t much to show yet. I’ll post more when I’ve done some real stuff with it.